2/23/2009

Oscars Dah-ling...

Kate Winslet wearing Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pilati
Vanessa Hudgens in Marchesa - I LOVE this gown. She pulls
off the mermaid style gown with ease honey!
Taraji P. Henton in Roberto Cavalli & Vintage Fred Leighton Necklace -
This would be a beautiful as a wedding gown huh!!
Sarah Jessica Parker in Dior Haute Couture - WHOA Push-Up!
Penelope Cruz in 60 year old Vintage Balmain -
I wish I could see this dress in person.
The pictures seem to not do it justice.
I can tell the bead work is very elaborate.
I guess she has owned this dress for over 8 years and
was saving it for a special occasion. How cute!
Natalie Portman in Rodarte - I'm thinking this is my FAVORITE!!
I would totally wear this. I love the pink and the beading.
It's so feminie. She is such a classic beauty though.
Another one who could get away wearing just about anything!!
Miley Cyrus in Zuhair Murhad - She has gotten a lot of negative reactions with
this dress. I like it, I think it is fitting for her but the fish scale
layering is the worst part. It would be better just flush with
the beading scattered around. I think the belt is funky and fun.
Her hair and makeup looked darling!
Jessica Biel - This was so hilarious...I was looking through
her pictures and was on the fence with her first dress. It looks
like she changed into this purple number for the AFTER-PARTY!!
They are both kinda different but I think I like the purple better on her.
The cut was definitly more flattering.
Heidi Klum in Rouland Mouret - My favorite parts of her outfit and the earrings
and her LEGS! ZOOMG honey, look at those stems. She would look good in a potato sack. I wish I knew who made those earrings!!!
Freida Pinto in John Galliano - This is the beauty from Slum Dog Millionaire
which I didn't see. I heard it is violent. Anyways, she looks
amaZING. Perfect. The dress, hair, jewelry, makeup, everything is perfect.
Evan Rachel Wood - I think she looks SO good.
Oddly, the color of this dress doesn't wash her out.
I love her hair too. She's a doll. Marilyn Manson is a luck guy.
YIKES...
Beyonce Knowles - This one is my LEAST favorite.
Beyonce, HELLO, you are GORGEOUS.
This dress is way to overpowering and would
look better hung on a curtain rod :(
I can't find who the designer is so maybe she made it herself...
Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive - So elegant.
Angelina Jolie - LOVE THE EMERALDS!!!!
Those some serious rocks!
Amy Adams in Carolina Herrera - This one is not a favorite.
I think the necklace is too much, too much too wrong.
I also think her hair should have been down!

No comments:

Post a Comment